1. HAFTA = Verb to be, Possesive adjectives, Verbs/have/go/live/like,Possesive’s,
Present Simple, Questions and Negative, Present Simple
2, Adverbs of Frequency
2. HAFTA = There is/ are, some-any - a lot of, that-
these- this-those, can-can’t, Adverbs, was-were-could,was
3. HAFTA = Past Simple, (Regular-Irregular), Time
Expressions, Past Simple 2, Questions, Negatives, Time
4. HAFTA = Count and Uncount, I like… and I’d like…,
some/any, How much?- How many?, Comparative Adjectives,
have got, Superlative Adjectives
5. HAFTA = in/at/on for places, Present continuous,
Present simple or Present continuous, something-nothing…
6. HAFTA = Going to future, Infinitive of purpose
7. HAFTA = Present Perfect, ever and never, yet and just,
8. HAFTA = Elementary will be repeated.
1. HAFTA = Elementary will be repeated.
2. HAFTA = Elementary will be repeated.
3. HAFTA = Past Continuous
4. HAFTA = Present Perfect Continuous
5. HAFTA = Past Perfect Tense, Past Perfect Continuous
6. HAFTA = Modals, Conditionals
7. HAFTA = Active- Passive
8. HAFTA = Pre intermediate wiil be repeated.
1. HAFTA = Tenses will be repeated. (Elementary and pre-intermediate)
2. HAFTA = Tenses will be repeated. (Elementary and pre-intermediate)
3. HAFTA = Gerund, Infinitive
4. HAFTA = Modals Past ,Conditionals ( Type 2- Type 3)
5. HAFTA = Future Possibilities, Used to
6. HAFTA = Describing People, Synonyms- Antonyms,
7. HAFTA = ReflexivePronouns, Noun Phrase, All and Every,
8. HAFTA = Reported Speech
1. HAFTA = Intermediate will be repeated.
2. HAFTA = Present- Past- Future Perfect Tense
3. HAFTA = Make and Do, Active- Passive (Perfect),
Future Forms, Causitives, Modals and Relatied Verbs
4. HAFTA= Relative Clauses, Participle (present/past), I
wish- If only, Each- Every- Both- Either- no…
1. HAFTA = Missing Words Out , Reduced Infinitives
2. HAFTA = Inversion
3. HAFTA = Passive Constraction, Verb Patterns
4. HAFTA = Relative and Participle, Conjuctions, Adverbs,
Sizlere en iyi kursu
vermek için hiçbir şeyden taviz vermiyoruz.